Cryptocurrency Tax Specialist
Please submit a form on the Contact Us page to inquire about this position.
We seek individuals with backgrounds in tax, accounting, law, economics, science, technology/information systems, math and engineering.
Given the nature of tax work, we look for people with the highest level of integrity. We’re looking for well-rounded, goal-oriented individuals.
Since you’ll work on multiple engagement teams, you’ll need to be able to juggle multiple commitments including personal ones. Consultants at Camuso CPA conduct day-to-day management of accounts by delivering all tax consulting services to the client and bringing in specialists when necessary.
Primary responsibilities include cryptocurrency portfolio analysis and reconciliation.
Type of Employment
- Analyze and reconcile cryptocurrency portfolios
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners
- Strong academic track record
- Quantitative or analytical discipline and/or Accounting or Taxation, Information Systems, Technology, Finance or Economics, or JD
- Comfortable with crypto wallets/exchanges
- Comfortable with spreadsheets and can figure out tools like Bitcoin.Tax & Cointracking
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
- Can learn how exchange APIs work by reading documentation
- Willing to help others debug common problems related to cryptocurrency tax software
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Ability to work remotely efficiently and effectively
- Technology-related coursework highly desirable
- Interest in cryptocurrency and/or real estate
- Superior analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills