Executive Assistant Job
Please submit a form on the Contact Us page to inquire about this position.
Executive Assistant/Client Service Coordinator
At Camuso CPA, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
We seek individuals with backgrounds in tax, blockchain, accounting, law, economics, science, technology, information systems, math and engineering.
An academic skill necessary to succeed in Camuso CPA is the ability to understand the underlying policy or theory behind client service methods and firm standards.
Given the nature of our work, we look for people with the highest level of integrity. We’re looking for well-rounded, goal-oriented individuals who can interact with clients, so strong interpersonal and writing skills are essential.
While the nature of the job responsibilities will remain primarily administrative, they may differ based on the requirements of each client being served. This position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion in communications, strong professional and ethical standards, the ability to manage multiple relationships both internally across the firm and externally with clients, excellent time and project management skills, and an ability to understand and adapt to the clients business needs. An advanced proficiency level of administrative skills including communication and computing is required.
Since you’ll work on multiple engagement teams, you’ll need to be able to juggle multiple commitments including personal ones. Coordinators at Camuso CPA work directly with firm partners coordinating day-to-day management of accounts.
We work with a variety of clients in exciting industries primarily in Blockchain and real estate and other small businesses (some traditional and some not i.e. Chiropractors and 3D-Printing Companies)
This role will begin as a part time 20 hour role and grow to full time as your proficiency grows.
o Answer all incoming phone calls
- Manage outgoing phone calls as requested
- Manage Partner Schedules
- Basica Social Media Posting and Management
- Research and Analysis of a wide range of issues related to business transactions
- Provide administrative support for internal clients (such as partners and directors of the firm).
- Coordinates meetings and conferences and may attend department meetings and prepare minutes as directed.
- Handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Develop a good working relationship with all levels of staff.
- Cultivate relationships and maintain contact with external clients on behalf of internal clients.
- Function as a backup for other Administrative Assistants within the group and support other teaming activities as directed.
- Prepare requisitions for specific office purchases with appropriate authorization and arranges for payments.
- Search and collect information from various internal/external sources to provide preliminary research.
- Make time and expense entries accurately in a timely manner.
- Compose business correspondence under direction from the clients served.
- Handle all incoming calls proficiently and follow through with issues raised with appropriate parties.
- Provide communication summaries and place calls on behalf of client as directed.
- Arrange essential mail both paper and electronic to help expedite client actions and avoid missing deadlines
- Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, letters, invoices and emails with some direction from client
- Adhere to firm directed formats including fonts and logos for all internal and external communication documents
- Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio visual and telephony equipment for meetings and conferences as requested by client
- Coordinate and arrange logistics for external functions including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions and dinner arrangements with minimal direction from the client
- Prepare official agenda for meetings.
- Compile materials for training and meetings with minimal direction and instruction from client
- Develop and maintains effective filing system for the management of client needs and requirements, including classified and confidential files.
- Maintain contact details for client (business contacts etc.)
- Maintain reference library (articles and business subscriptions).
- Process records for destruction or disposition with supervision.
o Be an integral part of the client-facing team, to develop a comprehensive understanding of your client’s business and the broader industry in which they operate
- Assist in drafting proposals, reports, document requests, client presentations and other client materials
o Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
o Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners
o Draft tax and financial planning deliverables for clients
o Offer suggestions to partners for process improvements
College Degree preferred, high school diploma required at minimum.
Organized, detail-oriented, competent follow through skills
Excellent computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Excellent communication skills – spelling, grammar and proofreading
Exceptional interpersonal skills – positive/friendly demeanor, attentive listener
Superior organization skills – ability to come up with processes and follow up
Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary
Ability to anticipate problems and act accordingly
Ability to prioritize and multi-task – great time management
Ability to take initiative – assertive and confident.
- Technology-related coursework highly desirable
Superior analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills