Marketing Manager Job
Please submit a form on the Contact Us page to inquire about this position.
Marketing Manager Position:
At Camuso Media & Consulting, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Given the nature of our work, we look for people with the highest level of integrity. We’re looking for well-rounded,
Since you’ll work on multiple engagement teams, you’ll need to be able to juggle multiple commitments including personal ones.
This role will begin as a project role and move to full time as your proficiency grows.
- Thought Leadership
- Lead Generation and Nurturing
- Workflows and Drip Campaign
- Community and Network Expansion
Who We Are Looking For:
- An individual with a passion for creativity and finance who is excited to explore the different paths that journalism and digital advertising must offer
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are both a creative and analytical person
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do and love the financial industry
- You are driven and hungry for success
- You are an information junkie and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration but can work independently
- You are comfortable setting your own schedule and working efficiently in a virtual environment
- You are interested in the creative process
- You have strong storytelling skills and a mastery of grammar and the English language
- You studied in marketing and/or writing
- You can execute quickly and manage your time well
- You have a hunger to learn and be mentored by professionals
- You’re highly observant and write because you love to
- You maintain an active presence online
- You are interested in all things digital and understand relevant social media platforms
- You are interested in the tax/finance industry and/or the blockchain industry
- You are aware of your strengths and your weaknesses.
- Can share a writing portfolio with us (can be a book, blog, writing sample, website etc.)
- Understand the abilities/limitations for copy of major social media platforms
- You are interested in working with an early stage and growing financial company
- Has a great personality that will mesh well with the existing CamusoCPA and
CamusoMedia family (we love quick-witted, smart people with a unique perspective)
- We’re looking for self-starters who can quickly understand complex issues and turn around clean and fascinating stories, on deadline, to readers
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
- The ability to follow direction, and give and take constructive criticism
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
We write for our CPA firm website to inform and educate our community as well as for our individual newsrooms as well as for a national audience. Multimedia skills are a plus.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Hone your writing skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Help create and polish content, from concept to approval
- Writing engaging targeted content based on our strategy on thought leadership and to generate consistent lead flow
- You’ll be asked to do a range of creative work from faster, “smaller” pieces of content to “bigger pieces, as well as CamusoMedia-wide projects
- Lead and manage all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects. This includes brand creative, social content, digital content, digital builds, and events.
- You’ll work within a dynamic team structure with creative leads, helping to support and deliver on our core community and brand specific campaigns
- You will master industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique CamusoMedia POV on each financial and tax topic
- Create and manage workflows from concept to implementation including lead generation and lead nurturing
- Utilize Wishpond account to design landing pages for workflow campaigns
- You will strategically manage major social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Medium and SlideShare
- Day to Day Posts in wall and groups and Community Engagement
- Brand Awareness and Strategy
- Strategically manage social media groups on Facebook and LinkedIn to grow, engage and convert members
- Strategically identify and engage thought leaders within the financial and real estate community on the social media platforms we love
- Create and document business processes and best processes surrounding marketing processes
- This is a foundational and progressive role think like a manager!
- Brainstorm marketing campaign and branding ideas for our major company brands